Q: I need a transcript for my new employer. Can you send that to me?

A: We don't provide transcripts. We issue certificates of completion for successfully completing a course and can provide necessary information for continuing education credits. We can send a copy of your certificate to a professional organization (there is a $25 fee for a duplicate certificate as outlined in our Policies section). Please contact us or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you require a duplicate certificate. If you took the course through an educational partner (Royal Roads University) then you will have to contact them.