What can I do with my diploma?
Current job titles in the labour market include:
Organic Gardener, Organic Landscaper, Organic Landscape Maintenance Worker, Organic Plant Grower,Organic Market Gardener / Farmer, Organic Landscape Designer, Rainwater Harvest Consultant, Organic Gardening Educator, Organic Turf Specialist, Organic Soils Consultant, Living Soils Consultant, Organic Garden Consultant, Organic Garden Designer, Organic Master Gardener, Organic Land Care Practitioner, Organic Land Care Professional, Permaculture Designer, Permaculture Consultant, Edible Garden Designer, Edible Landscape Designer, Ecological landscaper, Ecological landscape designer, among others.
You can read our Why a Diploma in Organic Land Care to find out more about what people are doing and what organizations they're associated with.
The following are professional organizations that recognize our courses:
- Canadian Nursery Landscape Association (CNLA)
- National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP - USA)
- BC Society of Landscape Architects (BCSLA)
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA)
- Master Gardeners of Ontario Incorporated (MGOI)
- Integrated Pest Management Canada (IPM Canada)
- Northeast Organic Farming Association (NOFA)
- Canadian Society for Organic Urban Land Care (SOUL)
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- WorkSafe BC