We've spent years to develop and fine-tune our leading edge organic horticulture courses.
If you are looking for organic curriculum - and are concerned about the time and cost of developing your own - contact us! We have partnership agreements with several institutions - benefiting everyone, most of all the students.
Our curriculum is tested in the classroom, and it works. All our courses have fully developed
- learning outcomes
- lesson plans
- power point presentations
Every year our programs are reviewed, carefully considering student and instructor feedback.
Talk to us - one of our strategic goals is to develop partnerships with educational institutions and community organizations. We can even train your instructors.
Here are some of our educational partners:
- Burnaby School Board, Adult & Continuing Education
- Camrose Railway Station Museum & Park
- Canadian Organic Growers
- Cowichan Green Communiy - Duncan
- Douglas College - Surrey Training Center
- Earthwise Society - Delta
- Gardens On the Go - Qualicum
- Greenspace Consulting - Maple Ridge
- Haliburton Community Organic Farm Society - Victoria
- Humber College, Toronto
- Landscape Ontario Horticultural Trades Association, Toronto
- Langara College, Vancouver
- North Island College, Port Alberni
- O.U.R. Ecovillage - Shawnigan Lake
- Out on a Limb Landscaping, Whistler
- Powell River Parks & Recreation
- Rockyview School Division, Airdrie, AB
- Royal Roads University Continuing Education - Victoria
- Seneca College, Greater Toronto Area
- Surrey Parks & Recreation
- Stony Plain Heritage Agricultural Society
- The Society for Organic Urban Land Care (SOUL)
- Wise Seeds of Learning
- Yukon College